Monday, April 25, 2011

Plague Marines

After looking at the possible units of the Space Marines and Chaos Space Marines I have decided to stick with my initial impressions. There was something about cuddly Nurgle that I couldn't resist. Looking at the possible troop choices I have decided to go with the standard choice for someone following Nurgle. The Plague Marines will form the backbone of my force. Using their toughness I hope to use them to take objects and hold out till the end of the game.

                                                                      (Not my models)

2 comments:

  1. I like that you put cuddly Nurgle...I also was wondering if you think that plague marines are still effective as they once were with all of the ap3 stuff coming out in the newer codexs?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think they are still viable, the biggest trouble I think they have is simply there point cost now in relation to what others can field. Its been awhile since I have tested them in a game as I haven't had time though I am looking to change that. When I get to test them I will post my feelings.

    ReplyDelete